Re: Stubborn brake hoses (79 B)

To: "Keith G." <k2@gernertzone.com>,
Subject: Re: Stubborn brake hoses (79 B)
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 08:22:20 -0500
As the others have said, you need flare wrenches, but if you're
replacing the hoses, you can cut them and use a deep socket.

Not sure how good the HF ones are. I buy lots of stuff from HF, but the
construction of a flare wrench leads you to believe that you want it to
be make of good steel. Might be worth spending some money on a good set.

But if there's anyone out there with experience with the HF flare
wrenches, I'd like to know, as I need a set for myself, and I'll go with
HF if they're just as good.

Don Malling