Re: Chrome roll bar question

To: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>, "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>,
Subject: Re: Chrome roll bar question
From: "ptegler@cablespeed" <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 02:41:07 -0500
HHmmm... you've got me wondering here....
if proper chrome work is copper plate, then nickel,
then chrome, how would the chrome 'embittle' the base
metal..in this case the metal of a rollbar.
The only thing the chrome would be touching is the nickel
sub plate.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com