Re: stuck key

To: "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>, <pryner@JoiMail.com>
Subject: Re: stuck key
From: "Jeff Fayne" <fayne@attglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:59:03 -0600
Actually, that will probably cause more problems in the future as the WD40
will eventually get gummy.

What you want to use in a lock is called "Lock Ease". It's a graphite based
lubricant that comes in a small blue can with a thin plastic tube meant for
insertion in a lock. The solvent carrier evaporates leaving the graphite
behind.

Jeff
'70B