Re: MGB Heater Box Slot

To: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: MGB Heater Box Slot
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 09:05:22 -0800 (PST)
Yeah, think we came to the conclusion that the latest cars ('78 - on) had
this slot and recess. So obviously they changed the tooling, hence the
presence of them on the Heritage shells.... Barney Gaylord ut some info
and pics up on the Chicagoland MG Club web site.

--- Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net> wrote:
> I know this is a stale thread, and my memory of it may be a little stale
>
> as well, but I was poking around in my 68-74 BMH body shell yesterday
> and noticed that it had the later two small holes and slot for the
> heater box cable. The shelf was flat however. I think there was a recess
>
> in the shelf on the later cars? Stale memory...
>
> Don Malling

=====
Dan
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - It's getting better all the time....
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/