Re: Modified MGBs

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Modified MGBs
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:05:26 -0800
Hmmm, I'm not crazy about the wheels, and the cream-and-brown gauges are a
matter of taste, I suppose; but overall, it seems like a well-conceived and
executed "restification". I bet it's a dream to drive. Put it this way -- I
wouldn't kick it out of my garage for dribbling fluids...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149