Re: Modified MGBs

To: Lawrie Alexander <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Subject: Re: Modified MGBs
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:38:47 -0600
Hey Lawrie,
        I think it looks pretty good. Pretty much a mix of everything. I
probably wouldn't have done everything you did but, that what this whole
thread is about.

        I'm curious how a '1972' spec car passed California Emissions
without an air pump?

        What does the GT springs in front do for you?

        Is that a chrome or a RRB front crossmember? Oh, never mind, I
see that it's the earlier radiator mounting. It's the brake booster that
threw me.

        I do like the wheels, but minilites are still my choice. I don't
have those either.

        And here you have to add another color to my choices of when
I paint my car. :-)

        I'm sure it's heresy to say this here, but I actually like the
'73 and '74 grill with the black inserts better than the all chrome ones.

Paul.

--
                                 ______
Paul T. Root <proot@iaces.com> /    _ \