Re: Headlight positioning

To: "Paul Hunt (T)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Headlight positioning
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 10:00:08 -0600
I'm thinking the extra bulbs are the safty ones that are wired
separately so if you blow a fuse on the 'real' headlights, you can
have some limp it home lowerpower lights to run.

At least I think that's what I got out to the thread of last month.

Paul.

--
                                 ______
Paul T. Root <proot@iaces.com> /    _ \