Re: Electricity 101

To: "Rick Lindsay" <rolindsay@stoolhead.com>
Subject: Re: Electricity 101
From: "Randy Widman" <rwidman@woh.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 09:34:14 -0500
Rick,

Since I bought my car the other year I have pulled out the old main wiring
harness because it had partially melted behind the dash. What I'm trying to
figure out is what it was that must have shorted out to cause this. After I
get my car painted this winter I'll be installing a new main harness and
would sure like to know how to look for & find what might have caused this
shorting out so it doesn't happen again. Therefore the more I can learn
about the electrical system on these cars the better.

Thanks again,
Randy Widman
79 Red B