Re: ground connections

To: "MG Mail" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ground connections
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 02:26:40 -0500
Of course, you will need to take into account that you are vastly increasing
the lengths of some of these circuits.  The dash lights won't be seriously
affected, but if you are running headlight grounds all the way into the dash
you will need to increase at least one more wire size.  The same will go for
any of the other circuits whose lengths are being seriously increased.  Why
are you doing this?  Consider that many of the ground problems MGs have are
due to the fact that the connections are 30 years old.  I don't think that
is bad at all, to get 30 years out of a connection.

I'll be the last one to talk anyone out of a project, but I am concerned
about your reasons for doing it.
James Nazarian
71 MGBGTV8
71 MGB Tourer