Re: ground connections

To: "MG Mail" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Barrie Robinson"
Subject: Re: ground connections
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2004 18:53:34 -0500
Ok,  I just wanted to make sure, but if you are an EE then I'll assume that
you know how to do it correctly.  I wired my car myself from a harness of my
own design so I am certainly not faulting you on that.  I wired mine with
separate circuits similar in design to the wiring frequently found on race
cars.

James Nazarian
71 MGBGTV8
71 MGB Tourer