Re: Cork gasket removal

To: "Matthew E. Hale" <haleme@bellsouth.net>, "Mg List"
Subject: Re: Cork gasket removal
From: "Blair J. Weiss" <blair@ifd.mv.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:33:30 -0500
Matt -
I use what I call cookies...  they are velcro backed, sorta like scotchbrite
pads that go onto a grinder or drill... sometimes they are velcro (I think
Snap On's), sometimes they are 1/4 turn fasteners... I think they sell them
at True Value Hardware Stores... Of course cork will be all over the
place... so you might want to protect what you can't clean after...

Blair