Re: Hardened Valve Seats/now Dual Weber

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hardened Valve Seats/now Dual Weber
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:19:13 -0800
Thank for backing me up -- I knew that's what I saw. Since this PO had got
the motor all the way from the old country, it' s not surprising that he had
also acquired some UK speed parts.

The thing that reflected on his judgment was that he installed all this
bling-bling in a total East Coast rust pig of a GT -- the entire body looked
like swiss cheese from the beltline down. I wondered how it got to CA -- it
sure didn't look safe to drive, but it didn't look worth hauling, either (it
had NJ plates).

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149