Re: Hardened Valve Seats/now Dual Weber

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hardened Valve Seats/now Dual Weber
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 11:52:39 -0800
Bill, I am not having trouble with plurals. You are having trouble reading
email messages. <g>

The engine I am talking about had (at the time of which I was speaking) two
(2) two-barrel (dual throat) sidedraught Weber carburetors (as I clearly
stated), apparently using the manifold Kelvin is describing. I can't
absolutely confirm that, because (as I also previously stated) the reseller
did not sell me the carburetors or manifold, merely the bare engine block.
This carb arrangement may well have been a stupid setup for the street, as
you say -- I can definitely confirm that this PO had impaired judgment on
other matters (see previous reply to Kelvin's post).

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

(yes, I can count; and no, I don't have any Webers)