MG Weddings

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG Weddings
From: Bruce <mgb1964@cois.on.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 07:13:40 -0500
listers

        The year was 1969, the car was a 1965 MGB, the month was July.The
wedding
was the typical ceremony with reception.

        On leaving the reception my wife and I drove 60 miles  and spent the
night. We awoke the next day and drove 250 miles to be picked up by a small
boat to go into a Fly In Bass fishing Camp. Spent a week fishing enjoying
ourselves.

        Flash forward to today. I am looking at a picture of that car right
now.
Business commitments made me sell it. I did replace it later with my
present 1964 MGB. I still have the same wife, and we bought a Cottage not
far from the original fish camp. Every weekend  we can re live our Honey moon.

        Aint life great. Thanks for the thread reminding me of where it all
started

Bruce Phillips