Re: Rear hatch Spoiler for 'B-GT?

To: superhoser@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Rear hatch Spoiler for 'B-GT?
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 00:19:32 EST
In a message dated 2/19/2004 12:32:12 PM Pacific Standard Time,
superhoser@hotmail.com writes:

Porter installs a rear spoiler on his GT (part from Murray Scott-Nelson, I
think).Is this still available? In North America?

David,
Why? And I hope not! Why not just go all out and install a rear wing ala the
Plymouth Super Bee? Then full ground effects like those from AMG for the
Mercedes, especially good move if it's the grossly underpowered RBB. Just what
you
need for those times your MGB approaches 80 mph!

Albert Escalante, owner-1978 MGB (without rear spoiler!)
Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)