Re: Electrical/lights question.

Subject: Re: Electrical/lights question.
From: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:15:34 -0800
On Mar 13, 2004, at 1:28 PM, Bill Miller wrote:

> No running lights now.  Last night when I turned the lights on, I
> discovered
> this.
> No parking lights.  Dash doesn't light up when the switch is in parking
> lights.
>
> Headlights fine.  Brake lights fine.  Dash lights fine when headlights
> are
> on.

This happened to me last night.

> I'm sure someone has had this problem before.  Where should I look
> first?

The Fuse box.  Make sure the red wires are making a good connection.
Well, it worked for me.

--
Aaron Whiteman -- http://www.wsu.edu/~aaronpw/MG/
  '75 B (red for now), HIF4 carbs

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/pkcs7-signature which
had a name of smime.p7s]