viable replacement for stock jack

Subject: viable replacement for stock jack
From: Aaron Whiteman <aaronw@wsu.edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 08:23:53 -0800
Spring has finally sprung on the Palouse, and while the college kids
are off on break, I decided it was time to put the winter tires away.
Actually doing so was a comedy of errors culminating in one broken MG
jack.

Moss wants $150 for a new one.  I don't care *that* much for
originality, are there good (yet cheaper) jack solutions out there that
will actually work?

It may be moot anyway, since I am thinking about just dropping my spare
and getting those fix-a-flat type cans instead.  If I do this, I will
have a catastrophic failure within 2 weeks, at the worst possible
moment.

--
Aaron Whiteman -- http://www.wsu.edu/~aaronpw/MG/
  '75 B (red for now), HIF4 carbs