Re: viable replacement for stock jack

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: viable replacement for stock jack
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 12:10:40 EST
Aaron,
Why not get one of those space-saver "donut" spares from a car with the same
size 4 bolt pattern (like a Saab) as the MGB?  That would save you some trunk
space and still let you drive somewhere to get a flat fixed properly.  Don't
know about an economical jack substitute though...how about eBay?

Donny V
1978 MGB

In a message dated 3/14/2004 11:25:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,