Re: Who designed the location of...

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Who designed the location of...
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 18:15:40 -0800
Ah, but Tim has a Midget, where the battery IS under the bonnet -- so far
under the bonnet that you can't reach it without bashing your head <g>. Not
to mention needing the arm reach and strength of an orangutang to actually
remove it...

As for Tim's question, I don't see why not.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149