Re: New rear disk brakes

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New rear disk brakes
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:11:09 EST
Eric,
My old Fiat 124 Spider had an automatic proportioning valve.  It was mounted
on the body and attached by a rod to the rear axle.  The valve was supposed to
reduce rear braking efficiency as the body tilted forward under hard braking,
but I don't remember any evidence of it ever working.  I do, however,
remember doing a 180 in a bad rain storm and heavy traffic.  Now that was kinda
scary.

Safety fast!
Donny V
1978 MGB

In a message dated 3/15/2004 8:14:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,