RE: making power above 3800 rpm?

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: making power above 3800 rpm?
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:11:14 -0700
I have yet to see a good substitute for the SU carbs (except maybe the Moss
turbocharger setup but for me, that is at least a couple of years away).
Good performance, original, cheap and easy to work with. I even converted a
TR7 from ZS carbs to SU HS6, more for their simplicity but the small
performance increase was also a bonus.

But then I'm also a vi fan in the unix world.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B