New at this game...

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New at this game...
From: "Joshua Blair" <joshua@joshblair.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:00:12 -0000
Hi guys.

I'm Josh, the new guy who's the new proud owner of a 76 MGB that used to
work and is sitting in my garage with a lovely coat of primer grey with a
bit of rust.  The interior looks like someone took a lawn mower to it and
the engine doesn't start.  However, my lights do turn on, so I have a
starting point.  So here's my question: if this was your car, what would be
the first step you would take to begin restoration?  Should I do the small
things and then the transmission or the other way around?  Thanks y'all.

-Josh