Re: New at this game...

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New at this game...
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:56:54 -0800
Welcome, Josh.

What makes you think there's a problem with the transmission? And you didn't
mention what shape the engine is in, other than not starting, which could be
purely electrical.

The main thing to consider is, what is your ultimate plan for the car? If
you want (and can afford) a complete restoration, you might as well start
taking things apart (in a systematic, well-documented manner) so you can fix
the body. But you might want to get it running first so you have some sort
of idea of its operating condition, and whether you even like it well enough
to commit to a restoration.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149