Re: not a request for the purists in the group : ) 22 Mar 04.

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: not a request for the purists in the group : ) 22 Mar 04.
From: "Dan Furbish" <Barn.Owl@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 04:22:43 -0500
As always the MG list is right on the money. (so to speak), thanx
everyone and especially Donny V to get me to open my eyes!
I finally took an hour or so to check this out, I went online to
the Proper MG and read through my newest Moss catalog.
(I already have a 1976 rear end but it's longer overall compared
to the original equipment. I wouldn't be easy swapping over.)
Like many of you wrote, the bolt on mini-lites a friend has that is
willing to sell them to me 'real cheap' may have defects not felt
until 60 mph or so and then it could be disastrous- he said he
used to have them on a B he had back in high school.

There is still the issue of security with knockoffs.

Here's a question if anyone is still listening. What is the consensus
of the hub nut style for a 68 BGT ?          (Alpine white)
Dan