Re: RE: From wires to bolt-on

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Subject: Re: RE: From wires to bolt-on
From: kmwheeler@ualr.edu
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:25:21 -0600
The narrow tires look ok?  Heh, I have such a hard time with the look of the
narrow tires
on a 'B after running 205/60s on my roadster.  The wheel wells look "right"
full, when I
park next to other 'Bs those skinny tires just look goofy!

...though I run a fairly narrow tire on the rally car.

Safety Fast!

-Keith Wheeler
Team Sanctuary