Re: electrical problem

To: Lew Palmer <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Subject: Re: electrical problem
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:17:06 -0600
   I'm going to have to take my own advice and clean the fuse block and
connections.  Guess I'll look at the underside of  it too.  Tonight my
horn quit again, on the way to the store.  At the store parking lot, I
took out and reinstalled the fuse and wiggled the wires on the block
again. So the horn works now but all my electrical gauges quit working
on the way home.  Nuts!

   Cheers,

    CR