Re: A Bouncy Ride

To: ccrobins@ktc.com
Subject: Re: A Bouncy Ride
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 06:42:04 -0500
   One of our Club members turned the necessary cones and bored a hole in
a knock-off  for balancing wire wheels.  For someone with access to a
lathe, he said that making cones is a quick and easy job to do in
aluminum.
   This kit was given to our club where it is kept by the Librarian. It's
checked out (borrowed) just like a book.
Bob