Re: A Bouncy Ride

To: "David Schure" <dschure@c-c-p.com>, "Owner-Mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A Bouncy Ride
From: "Larry Daniels" <ldaniels@vbe.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 09:30:20 -0600
Ok Everyone, I got my Tires at 30lbs all around and the ride is much
smoother.  But still at around 60 MPH I'm still experiencing a bouncing
steering wheel and a slight bouncing rear.  I had the tires balanced.  I
have wires with 175s on them.  Any ideas? Thanks Everyone.
David

********

I, too, had a slight bouncing rear.  Happened around the time I turned 50.
I found that lying in a prone position and repeatedly raising my legs, one
at a time, while flexing the glutes, took care of the problem.  :<)

Larry Daniels