Carl French's 1967 MGB in CMGM

To: mgs@autox.team.net;
Subject: Carl French's 1967 MGB in CMGM
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 19:20:11 EST
Listers,
Did anyone but my see the new SPRING 2004 issue of Classic MG Magazine? It
features a 1967 MGB that belongs to none other than our own......Carl French
and
the car which is in the Letters (to the Editor) section shows 3 different
pic's. One prominent picture is of the interior and the letter states that at
car
shows Carl cleans the engine bay and his wife, Judy does the interior. The
picture of the interior shows a pretty flower arrangement just forward of the
gear shift, also done by Judy. Carl writes that Judy is famous for these
arrangements. Ahhh, it's so nice to have a wife around the house and the garage
if
you're really lucky! Way to go Carl. I bet you don't have to buy any of those
hanging "Air Fresheners" not with a neat gal like Judy around!
Albert & Susan Escalante
1978 MGB & 1977 Jaguar XJ6-L
Central Coast British Car Club (Ca.)