Re: Error in Classic Motorsports MG Article

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Error in Classic Motorsports MG Article
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 16:47:22 -0800
Well, if you're going to count that, I now have a 4-synchro in my 66, but it
has developed a hitch going from first to second -- if I just operate the
clutch pedal by timing ("automatic pilot" mode) sometimes I wind up grinding
the gears when the shift lever hangs up for a split second. It suddenly
occurs to me that perhaps there is a way to adjust that...

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149