Re: Carl French's 1967 MGB in CMGM

To: Aeseeyou@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carl French's 1967 MGB in CMGM
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 18:18:59 -0800 (PST)
Hoo boy was this emabarrasing. I had sent the pics into the wife of one of the
Co-editors. She is the subcription department. I had a nice back and forth with
her and sent her these pics to just show her our car. That was about five
months ago. So, this week I am anxiously flipping through the new magazine and
see the very nice dash of an early B thinking to my self "wow, that looks
great, I'd love mine looking that good" I then started nonchalantly reading the
caption and then just about dropped the magazine when I realized it was our
car.
I was Not trying to show off the car to the world! I was kind of horrified
people would think how vain I was to just send in the car's pics ""Look at me!""
That being said, It is very cool to see your own car in a national magazine :-)
I just wish it was in color

Carl French
1967 MGB
19** beautiful wife

Aeseeyou@aol.com wrote:
Listers,
Did anyone but my see the new SPRING 2004 issue of Classic MG Magazine? It
features a 1967 MGB that belongs to none other than our own......Carl French
and
the car which is in the Letters (to the Editor) section shows 3 different
pic's.