Re: Rocker rebuild

To: bilking@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Rocker rebuild
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 12:13:18 -0500
    Sounds like the tower is pushing the rocker against the washer on
the  rear of the shaft and locking it up when you tighten the screw. I
have a spare rocker assembly, so I took a look at it.   Do you have a
spring between the rear rocker and the washer on the end?  It's supposed
to be cotter pin, washer, spring, rocker and tower, going from rear to
front.

   Cheers,

    CR