Re: Interior restoration

To: "Eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>
Subject: Re: Interior restoration
From: "Rick Lindsay" <rick@stoolhead.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:27:42 -0500
Thanks Eric.  For the rips and tears they sell a repair material
called 'crack filler'.  You simply cement a strong fabric, like
canvas, on the reverse side of the leather to handle the shear
stress then repair/infill the seam with the Leatherique 'crack
filler'.  From there, it's refinishing just like I did.

And Eric, I believe that George has a distributor in OZ.
http://www.leatherique.com

> Next time you are in town, I have some 36 year old seats that need some
> attention (pity that stuff doesn't magically repair rips and tears).

We gotta work on that 'Next time you're in town...' thing. :-]

rick