RE: steering rack alignment

To: "'MG List'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: steering rack alignment
From: "James Nazarian" <jhn3@uakron.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 23:46:51 -0400
FWIW, When I had my alignment done I had Energy Suspension bushings and Moss
negative a-arms.  The a-arms give me about 2deg negative camber at stock
ride height.  It works really well, but the inside front tire really sings
on moderate to hard corners.

In 15k miles, no abnormal tire wear to speak of.
James Nazarian
71 MGBGT V8
71 MGB Tourer