RE: Hot weather overheating

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hot weather overheating
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 18:32:45 -0400
Since my cars spend the winter inside, I always use a mix of 75% water, 25%
anti-freeze, and a half bottle of water wetter.  I sometimes see temps
creaping towards 210 (long idle or long high speed freeway), but never
higher and never had one of my cars boil over.
just my .02

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
'62 MGA