RE: Hot weather overheating

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Hot weather overheating
From: "TJ Tryon, Jr." <tjt@insightbb.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 14:49:59 -0500
Expansion tank, huh...  That's funny, I noticed I did not have one (overflow
line run to the ground to dump) the other day when flushing the mud from the
inside of the radiator.

Anyone know wether this was a DPOism, or just the way that a 1973 comes.
Didn't think twice about it as most motorcycles just dump to the ground (if
the expannsion chamber overfills).

TJ