Rear Drums

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Drums
From: Zach Dorsch <herr_dorsch@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 16:55:51 -0700 (PDT)
Hello List,

I was finally able to drive my '73 B this weekend for the first time in about a
year; electrical problems, etc.  I had almost forgot how much fun these cars
are to drive (daily driver is a boring civic).

Anyway, I was reminded of some of the problems that need to be addressed.  I am
guessing that the rear drums are warped and need to be replaced.  Is it general
consensus that one should replace the shoes when replacing the drums?

Thanks,

Zach