Re: Stereo choice

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stereo choice
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 12:41:04 -0700
I bought a cheap pull-out stereo (and only since the doors were already
holed for speakers). I rigged the "radio blanking plate" so that it can snap
in when I pull out the stereo, so there is no visual evidence. I don't know
if you can even get pull-out stereos anymore -- they all seem to have
removable face plates, which aren't the same thing in my opinion.

Definitely don't get caught up in sound quality -- at freeway speed it's
pretty much full volume with the balance cranked to the left just to hear
the ball game, never mind music.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149