Re: Stereo choice

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stereo choice
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:39:52 -0700 (PDT)
--- Eric <eric@erickson.on.net> wrote:
> I think they would have to prove that you can't hear
> outside
> noises with headphones on - hey, the headset could be plugged into
> an
> external microphone to enable you to hear better :-)  And then they
> would have to look at helmets, too.

You're making the often fatal assumption that traffic laws are
based on a thorough, unbiased and scientific analysis of all
potential intentional and unintentional consequnces of their
enforcement.  You're also assuming that the burden of proof for
a traffic violation rests with the prosecution.  These are
curious assumptions.  :-)

=====
David Breneman              david_breneman@yahoo.com