Re: Starter wire

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Starter wire
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 01:20:00 +1030
Charles & Peggy Robinson wrote:

>    Well, goodonya! Ya just have to consider it a learning experience. ;^)

Thanks for the encouragement - I need it!

>    I've always been able to stack up a few extensions and use a socket.
>   3/8" socket set and lots of different extensions come in handy here.
> Do you have a wobble joint?

Well I do now - oh, you mean the TOOL.  Yes I have a "wobble joint" in
my socket set, but it still didn't fit properly between the solonoid and
the motor.

>    It WILL go back in easier because now you know what to do.

One can live in hope!

>    Are you swapping it off or what?

I don't know yet - I will let some auto-electrics/mechanic mates of mine
have a look at it.  It really isn't all that old (even though the teeth
show SOME signs of wear.  I think the old one MAY go back in.

--
Eric
'68MGB MkII