Re: What is this?

To: saidel@camden.rutgers.edu
Subject: Re: What is this?
From: MGBnutt@aol.com
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 00:16:13 EDT
Yes, I agree.  After seeing several of them up-close at MG2004, I don't see
any reason I can't fabricate my own wind-blocker out of some aluminum angle and
Plexiglas scraps I have lying around my shop.

Now if only I'd measured the actual length of the aluminum bits and pieces...

Donny V
78 MGB

In a message dated 6/28/2004 8:45:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,