Re: What is this?

To: Kevin Smith <ksmith40@earthlink.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What is this?
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 05:36:28 -0700 (PDT)
Dat's da shizzle, yo!

Kevin Smith <ksmith40@earthlink.net> wrote:
On Monday, June 28, 2004, at 07:44 PM, Bill Saidel wrote:

> I think you guys are great. So all I have to do is make two right
> angle
> pieces and attach a plexiglas/perspex piece to it, just like the real
> thing. Hmmmm......
>
> Then the stereo will sound great.
^^^^^^
Or just do what my DPO did and install dual 1/4" headphone jacks on
each side of the center console and wire them to the speaker outs of
the stereo. Then, break the law (cough), and drive with headphones!

Personally, I pulled the stereo out. I rather cruise to the sounds of
MOWOG than the sounds of Snoop Dogg.

Kevin
'68 B roadster

Dan
The Garden State
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - It's getting better all the time....
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
'04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328