Your OTHER cars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Your OTHER cars
From: "Rick Lindsay" <rick@stoolhead.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 16:04:34 -0500
Hello Friends,
Today I find myself thinking that I would like to find yet another project
car.  I'm sure that feeling will pass (yea, right!) but the thought prompts
me to ask the following questions:

+ Given that you probably have an MG...

1) What OTHER fun cars do you have tucked away?

2) What other fun car would you LIKE to have?

...if I initiate yet another project, it will need to be something
quasi-affordable -- or at least a project that doesn't drain my entire
car-fun budget (as I have other cars that have 'needs').

My answers, to start it off are:

1) My other fun car is a '79 Ferrari 308GTB.  It is 98% restored with only
the refinishing of the door panels and reinstallation of the radio remaining
to be completed.

2) Dunno.  Always wanted an Aston Martin but that is out of my budget unless
I part with the 308 -- which I have no plans of doing.

regards,

rick