Re:Your OTHER cars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Your OTHER cars
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 19:57:00 EDT
We currently have too many 'other' cars.

94 Chrysler Minivan (SWMBO's car and useful parts-getter)
88 Fiero (my daily driver, 300 bhp turbo)
1958 MGA Twincam (race car)
1963 TVR Grantura Mk. 3 (race car)
1962 MGA Deluxe Coupe
1969 MGC convert (175 bhp engine)
1971 Jensen Interceptor Mk. 3 (383 350 bhp engine)
1965 Jensen CV-8 Mk.2 (375 bhp sixpack engine)
1969 Lamborghini Islero S (dead stock 350 bhp engine)

Hadn't realised there were 9 of them until I started counting. I also  hadn't
realised that I'd modified all but two of them.

I don't think I need ANY more cars, do you? 58 cylinders (three -4
cylinders, three 6 cylinders, two V-8s and a V-12), 2 injection  set-ups, 5
SUs, 10
Webers, a 4bbl Carter and triple 2 bbl Holleys not  counting the lawnmower.

If my wife sees a copy of this, she'll offer the opinion that we only need  2
cars......

Bill