Re: Your OTHER cars

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Your OTHER cars
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 23:07:00 -0400
I'm on this list to keep in touch with MG folks because I'm doing a '66 MGB
tourer for a good friend.
My "other " car is a 1954 Austin Healey Hundred, a project car bought in
literally a thousand pieces (i.e.totally dismantled, sorted and catologued
by the previous owner) but quite low mileage and hasn't been screwed with.
Evidence indicates it seems to have been taken off the road many years ago
at 31,500 some odd miles because of munched gears in the gearbox.
Most of the original interior including 50 year old Connoly leather seats
are almost perfect. It currently resides in secure storage and is on the
"someday" list.
Daily drivers, a 2003 Honda Civic and a 2000 Ford Ranger.
Rich Chrysler
Mount Hope Ontario.