Re:Your OTHER cars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Your OTHER cars
From: "David Randall" <superhoser@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 17:04:50 -0400
Right now I've pared-down to a '89 Dodge 1/2 ton van (great lump), and a
fantastic '00 VW Golf TDI.  That diesel is a really nice, useful, and
balanced car. It holds the road better with it's less sporty suspension than
a GTI does, as I drove both before we bought. 60MPG is nice too...

I've had a 79 TR7 couple, '80 TR7 convertible, and many motorcycles
including my favorite, a '91 Ducati 900ss. Never should have sold that one.

My family has had a ton of Brit cars. My dad got hooked on them in "The Big
One".

David Randall
'66 'B-GT
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada