Re:Your OTHER cars

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Your OTHER cars
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 09:51:33 EDT
In a message dated 09/07/2004 5:09:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

the
original Lamborghini Countach (the LP400; before they put scoops and
wings all over it -- just a simple wedge shape; as radical a design
statement as Figoni Falaschi were half a century earlier),

Good taste. The original version was by far the cleanest looking. I belong
to a couple of Lambo groups and every time someone says "I know the wings don't
 do anything for the aerodynamics, but they look so cool" I have to restrain
myself from a snappy "Grow up - that's like sticking a propellor beanie on a
beautiful woman!"

Personally, my favourite Lambo is NOT the Countach - it has to be the Miura
- a V-12 sideways like a Mini and outrageous styling (and they used the same
magnesium wheel) as my Islero ;-)

Bill