RE: Modifications, was: moss supercharger

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Modifications, was: moss supercharger
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 21:46:26 -0400
Yes, a serious crash for sure.  There were some injuries, but that little
car protected the pass compartment pretty well for a head on 50mph crash,
and both driver and navagator are fine now.
Sadly, Rhybudd racing is no more.
A buddy of mine has an 1800 engine that Phil built last spring.  A very,
very nice motor!

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'67 MGBGT

I'll be driving for charity in the 2004 Michigan British Reliability Run!
Info & Secure credit card donations: http://www.mibrr.com