RE: Seeking List Comments

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>, "MG list"
Subject: RE: Seeking List Comments
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 21:50:38 -0400
I'd probably go with B, but depending on how much larger, I'd maybe consider
D.
And, I may be getting one soon, albeit for the A.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'67 MGBGT

I'll be driving for charity in the 2004 Michigan British Reliability Run!
Info & Secure credit card donations: http://www.mibrr.com