Re: exhausting subject

To: Paul Hunt <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: exhausting subject
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 13:31:19 -0500
   Well, that's the thing.  A stock MGB exhaust for instance, didn't
sound like  one equipped with the aftermarket exhaust systems like the
Ansa I have on my '69 B or the Pecos, Monzas, et al, I've heard on other
Bs.  I just don't remember what the As sounded like.  I remember that
the Bugeyes were pretty noisy compared to my '57 Chevy when the dumps
were blocked off.

   CR